- Westcliffe Wine Mine, LLC - 109 N 3rd Street (719) 783-2490
- Candy's Coffee - 106 S 2nd Street (719) 783-9561
- Hunger Buster - 824 Main Street (719) 783 9228
- Alpine Lodge – East slopes of Sangre de Cristo Mtns (719) 783-2660
- Feed Store Restaurant – (719) 783-3333
- Chappy's - 213 Main Street (719) 7830813
- Tony's Pizza – Hwy 96 in Silver Cliff (719) 783-9300
- Mining Company Restaurant – Hwy 96 in Silver Cliff (719) 783-9144
- Silver Cliff Pizza Company (inside the Silver Dome Saloon) – (719) 783-9499
- Sugar and Spice Mountain Bakery - 411 Main Street (719) 783-4045
- Subway at JR's Fuel Stop - 425 South 6th 97190 783-9089
- Ranchers Roost Cafe at Cliffe Lanes - 25 Main Street (719) 783-2147
- The Lodge at San Isabel - Lake Isabel 59 Co.Rd 81069 Rye, CO 9719) 489-2280
- Wetmore General Store & Steakhouse - 758 CR 395 Wetmore, CO 81253 (719) 784-6149
- Tea Time Tea Room 105 South 2nd Street719 371-7076
- Letter Drop Inn 6654 CR 328 Rosita 719 783-9430
- Dawg Haus 510 1/2 Main Street Silver Cliff
- Wescliffe Supermarket - 719-783-0550
- Sunflower Natural Foods - 719-783-9266
- Health Club and Pool – Club America, located in Silver Cliff offers a 25 meter lap/swimming pool, gym, yoga classes and more. (719) 783-0750.
- Bowling – Cliff Lanes, located in Wescliffe, offers 8 bowling lanes, an arcade, community room and the Rancher’s Roost snack bar. (719) 783-2031
- Tennis Courts on Hermit Lane. To get to Westcliffe's tennis courts, drive into Westcliffe and make a left on 4th Street. Go to the Hermit Lane, just past the park, and make a right on Hermit Lane. The tennis courts are located immediately on your left.
Check out one of the following websites for a schedule of local events and activities:
White Water Rafting
- Arkansas River Tours/Cotopaxi
- (800) 321-4352
- Vessels For Honor/Texas Creek
- (888) 623-7939
- Hermit Lane Park. (Tennis Couts/Soccer Fields).
- Westcliffe Town Park. Between 3rd and 4th Street. Playground.
- Downtown Park. Public Restrooms
- Colorado's largest recreation lake
- Full service marinas with boat rentals
- High Mountain Lakes. The Sangre de Cristo Mountains offer many high mountain lakes and streams for all varieties of angling.
- Fly-fishing. Southern Colorado and the Arkansas River offers some of the best fly fishing in the state. Sign up for a 1/2 day or full day guided fly fishing trip, both on the river and along it's beautiful shores. Learn from the pros.
- RoyalGorgeAnglers/Arkansas River...(888) 994-6743 or visit www.RoyalGorgeAnglers.com
- ArkAnglers FlyFishing, Arkansas River (719) 539-4223
- Float Fishing Guides.
- Arkansas River Tours/Cotopaxi ...(800) 321-4352 or www.arkansasrivertours.com
- General Fishing Information. Visit www.centralcolorado.com/recreation/fishing/fishing.htm
Horseback RidingExperience the beauty of Colorado while horseback riding. Choose a local outfitter for a several hour ride, or take your adventure to new heights and sign up for day trip into the Sangre de Cristo Mountains.
- Bear Basin Ranch. Located just 15 minutes from Watson Land Co. Bear Basin offers horseback riding for beginners to experienced riders. (719) 783-2519 or visit their website at www.BearBasinPacktrips.com.
- Rainbow Trail. One of the areas best know hiking trails, the Rainbow Trail runs horizontally along the Sangre de Cristo Mountains at around 9-10,000 feet. The trail can be accessed by one of the many roads that head up into the Sangre range.
- Other hiking trails. The Sangre de Cristo and Wet Mountains offer a variety of hiking options, too many to include here. Local merchants offer information on hiking in the area.
- Stanwood Motorsports. (719) 783-2880
- Play Dirty ATV Tours - Texas Creek. (877) 288-2656 www.playdirtyatvtours.com
- Zipline Adventure Tours - Salida, Colo. (877) 947-5463 or www.captainzipline.com
Golfing - Information on Local Golf Courses [PDF]
- St. Andrews/Westcliffe (15 minutes)
- Sumo Village/Florence (30 minutes)
- Shadow Hills Golf Course/Canon City (45 minutes)
- Elmwood Gold Course/Pueblo (1 hour)
Music Festivals - There are several MusicFestivals through out the summer
Antique Shopping in Florence ColoradoFlorence is fast becoming known as the best Antique Row in all of Colorado. Get a small group together and visit the more than 20 antique stores in this quintessential Colorado town. While shopping,don’t miss out on an amazing lunch at Main Street Grille, on main street in Florence.
Royal Gorge and the Royal Gorge Bridge, Canon City, ColoradoKnown as Colorado’s Natural Wonder, the Royal Gorge is a vertical canyon along Colorado’s Arkansas River. The park offers tours of the Royal Gorge Bridge,an aerial tram, thrill seeking “SkyCoaster”,
narrow gage railroad dining cars, and much more. Learn more by visiting www.royalgorgebridge.com or calling (888) 333-5597.
Great Sand Dunes National Park, San Luis Valley, ColoradoAlthough it takes about 2 hours to get to, Great Sand Dunes National Park is an amazing example of what mother nature is capable of. Located between 7,000 and 9,000 feet along the base of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, the
sand dunes are the largest sand dunes in North America. For information, go to www.nos.gov/grsa.
Cripple Creek, ColoradoOnce of 3 towns in Colorodo that offers gambling in the style of the old west. About 1 hour and 45 minutes from Watson land Co. For information, go to www.visitcripplecreek.com
To learn about local scenic drives, the current calander, and read about additional outdoor and local activites, visit these local websites: